Floor Cleaner 300 ml
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Euclove® Floor cleaner is 100% natural and made from pure essential oils and traditional liquid soap.
So, you don’t have to worry about young kids playing on the floor or pets eating off the floor!
You also save valuable time, because you don’t have to rinse after cleaning or mopping the floor. Because the products are natural and safe.
- FAMILY & PET SAFE :– Formulated with natural ingredients that are safe to use around our families, pets included.
- RINSE-FREE FORULATION :– Streak and rinse free formulation – because the ingredients are all natural and food safe, no rinsing required.
- SMELLS AMAZING :– Pure essential oils including Eucalyptus, Clove, Tea Tree & Menthol smell amazing.
- VERSATILE USES :– Tested on a wide range of materials like ceramic, marble, granite, tiles, timber floors, bamboo, porcelain tiles, quartz, vinyl, laminate.
- GREY WATER & SEPTIC SAFE :– Ingredients carefully chosen to ensure safety for septic systems and grey water use.
- MADE IN AUSTRALIA FROM 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS :– Say goodbye to cheap and nasty chemicals. Our products are made from 100% natural ingredients and free from parabens, preservatives, SLS, sulphates, bleach, phenols or other nasty chemicals.
- VEGAN & CRUELTY FREE :– Never tested on animals, 100% plant based Vegan certified ingredients.
As this product is made from natural ingredients, they will sometimes settle. For best results, please shake well before use.
Dilute 2 capfuls of the product for each litre of warm water and wipe thoroughly with cloth or mop. Great for most floor types including wood, ceramic or porcelain tiles.
For best cleaning results, use hot water to dampen a microfibre mop or cloth if it is suitable for your floor and dry quickly. That way, you get cleaner surfaces with the same effort because the microfibre is picking up more particles than a normal cloth.
We have high grade Premium Microfibre Cloths available that you will love. So not only are they effective, they feel good and will last for more washes than a standard microfibre cloth.
We do recommend spot testing on surfaces other than specified before use. This product contains pure essential oils. So, please keep out of reach of children.
Due the wide range of floor types and products, please consult manufacturer’s instructions for your specific floor type.
Ingredient transparency is one of our core values and consider them to be the Heroes of the products we make. We love showing customers exactly what goes into the products they use every day.
Below are all the ingredients in this product, their purpose and where they come from. We source all our ingredients from where they’re natively grown.
|Ingredient||Purpose & Properties||Source|
|Coconut Soap||We make our Coconut Soap the old-fashioned way using traditional saponification process. One of the best soaps for general cleaning, removing grease and grime||Made in Australia
Coconut oil from Malaysia
Lye from South Korea
|Eucalyptus Blue Gum Oil||Eucalyptus oil has antibacterial properties. More potent than Eucalyptus Blue Mallee, so provides a streak-free finish.||Australia|
|Clove Bud Oil||Clove oil fights mould and mildew||India|
|Menthol||Menthol naturally fights insects and promotes easier breathing||India|
|Camphor Oil||Camphor oil keeps insects away||India|
|Tea Tree Oil||Antifungal and antibacterial properties||Australia|
|Glycerine||Derived from coconut oil and palm oil free, glycerine is a natural by-product of our liquid soap making process. It has moisturising properties.||India|
|Solubiliser||Our natural plant based solubiliser blends the oils, our liquid soap and water together. It is derived from almond oil and coconut sugar.||Australia|
|Purified Water||Keeps the product shelf stable for at least 12 months.||Australia|